My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
A sexual fantasy is a mental image or pattern of thought that can create or enhance sexual arousal. These fantasies can be described as taboo, embarrassing, stimulating, or even scary. Read on to discover the basics of sexual fantasies and the normalcy of it all.
COMMON SEXUAL FANTASY MYTHS BUSTED
7 COMMON TYPES OF SEXUAL FANTASIES
1. BDSM: Can incorporate a blend of bondage, dominance, sadism, and masochism with unbalanced roles. All actions are about pleasure and consent
2. Sensory Play: This involves taking away one or more senses to amplify the sensations in the rest. Use of blindfolds, cuffs and bondage to create desired effects.
3. Orgy: Involves at least 5 people with the largest reported totaled 500 people. Being the center of attention is the underlying point of this fantasy.
4. Role-playing: This involves either yourself and or a partner acting as different characters separate from your life. Characters can be everyday people you encounter in real life to alien creatures only you know exist.
5. Sex in a public place: Intercourse in places like fitting rooms, restrooms, or parking lots to name a few unusual public locations.
6. Rough Sex: Hair pulling and butt spanking are just two of the kinky requests surrounding this rough play.
Some fantasies delve on the deviant side of behavior. Paraphilic disorders are recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors that are distressing or disabling and that involve children or nonconsenting adults, or suffering or humiliation of oneself or the partner with the potential to cause harm. If you are dealing with this please see a Mental Health Professional.
You do not have to talk to your partner about your sexual fantasies. It’s alright to save them for your enjoyment. If you are curious to see how your partner may react, talk to them about your fantasies. As long as you both are comfortable and take proper precautions, there is room to try it out!
Have a sex-related question too embarrassing to ask? Can’t find a clear answer online? Femi Toys is here to help! Send us an email to get your question answered. Don’t forget to subscribe to receive once a week email notifications of our informative posts to your sought after questions.